From a woman, to men.
Based on personal experience -
- I’m bored with your ego.
- There’s a lot I could say that would help you in life, if you could see anything except yourself.
- Your fatal flaw is that you can’t listen to, learn from, or esteem a woman as anything but a sex object.
- I wanted to have a real relationship with you, but you didn’t ask me any questions about my life or what I think about things.
- I’m more interested in having a real connection/conversation than having sex.
- If sex is a prerequisite to a relationship with you, then that’s not the “love” I want. In fact, that’s not love at all.
- It hurts me when you want to have sex with me, and there’s no emotion connection between us.
- When we have sex and there’s no emotional connection between us, I feel like a prostitute and I know that you don’t really need me, you just need a body.
- What you think is a “relationship”, is probably just you molesting a woman, who is not speaking up about it.
- You really have no idea what I want or what I need.
- I’m really not that interested in your penis.
- Your penis is your problem, not mine.
- Don’t let your penis control you.
- Be a person, not a penis.
- Sports, alcohol, womanizing, violence, and anger are a deficit lifestyle.
- Pornography is a deficit lifestyle and it will prevent you from having a real relationship.
- We would all be very relieved if you would show your emotional, sensitive side.
- If women “need” to wear makeup to look good - you "need" to wear makeup to look good too.
- I don’t want to be worshipped or put on a pedestal for my appearance.
- The hypersexualized media forms boys into molesters and rapists, and forms girls into prostitutes who work for free.
- Instead of protecting and nurturing me, you molested and raped me. Instead of loving me, you loved only yourself.
- I love myself more than you ever will.
- You are not my god.
- Because you have failed at being what you should have been to me, I’m going to learn to be happy without you. I’m going to be my own hero. Goodbye.
Feel free to pass this on.